In the world, the initial installation costs of electricity generation systems utilizing intense waste heat above 100 degrees are very high while they offer low efficiency and require very large space for installation.
- Energy production utilizing intensive waste heat starts from 0+ degrees, not 120 degrees with RePG.
- The energy generation efficiency of RePG Systems is between 8-40%, not about 2-18% like traditional ones.
- RePG Industrial or Residential systems use intensive waste heat for power generation systems that require 80-90% less space at installation for equal energy output.
- The initial installation cost of RePG intensive waste heat systems is %80-90 less.
- RePG intensive waste system pays for itself in a maximum of 3-4 years, not in 10 years.